Monday, March 15, 2010

Ever had a 'Coregasm?'

I read with interest an article that has been hopping around the internet for a while, that claim women who workout really hard eventually experience an orgasm in the gym.  Well let me tell you, that I must be doing something drastically wrong, as it has never happened to me, or anybody else that I know (well nobody has admitted as much!)

The other day on the bike doing Tabata, I do know I was making strange grunting noises and yelled out at one stage - "This is really hard!!" - which sent my workout buddies into hysterical giggles, but thats as close to a coregasm as I have been.

Anyway Womens Health were inspired enough by this story to produce a list of exercises that will hopefully allow you to have an orgasmic workout!

I wonder if any women out there will be brave enough to tell me if this works for them!!


And sorry men, but to date I can't find any workouts that are going to satisfy you in the same way :(

4 comments:

  1. How...intriguing. Cutting out us males altogether? Sad I say.

    I think Arnold has the secret for us men.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjG2s6UOaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg - that is hilarious, wonder if it was part of his campaign speech!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cher said she used to get them. Exercise is better than sex according to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a man and I actually had one yesterday. I was doing decline situps with a medicine ball behind my head and all of a sudden I felt like I had to urinate but SOMETHING inside me told me I had to finish my set and then IT happened. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom honestly thinking I peed myself. You ladies might like that but ill never be able to work my core in the gym again.!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails