Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Attitude is everything!

When Mary-Margaret approached me in January, she was already on a journey to become the healthy. She had dramatically looked at her nutrition and adopted a cleaner, more intelligent menu.  In addition to this, she started waking up at 5am to workout at the local gym, (I think literally knocking on the door to let her in).  My part in all this was to help her use her time effectively in the gym, to provide her with the tools to use functional movements in strength and high intensity cardio to see real changes in her body.

When we got together I knew she would succeed in this journey - she has an amazing attitude and a strong desire to win.  Read all about her inspiring story on her blog.  I know she is already motivating people to join her and I am sure after reading her article you will feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails