Friday, March 26, 2010

Alive and Kicking



I have had a terrible week, my whole house was laid out flat with Norwalk virus, which is pretty brutal and high contagious. We have all woke up today feeling tons better and ready to take on the world again!  Hope you have enjoyed the blog this week and if you haven't already make sure you enter the competition for 3 Urban Warrior classes and a tank, courtesy of Urbanfitt valued at $105.  And as a bonus everybody who enters will automatically receive a $15 Gift Certificate for Urbanfitt - Thanks Jane Clapp!!


I have a busy weekend planned which includes packing for our upcoming trip to the UK, we leave on Wednesday and I am very excited about it.  Hope you all have a great weekend, and please enjoy some extras from this weeks web.


Its all about the smell, apparently your man is not going to be interested in you unless you smell good!!


I bet this smells good though - we have been invited to my friends for dinner on Saturday evening and think I will make this caramelized onion and lentil dip, it looks delicious!  


Do you have a saggy bum? HA HA not me, I have the opposite! but if you desire a bot like Jennifer Lopez maybe this new contraption could be the answer? looks a bit uncomfortable to me!


Don't forget to look in the right-hand column of this blog, where I will be posting my free-printable-workouts each Thursday.


And lastly a friend of mine from the UK has discovered a fantastic exercise programme.
- First take a Weetabix and then an Aero bar,
- next sprinkle the Aero bar over the Weetabix
and VOILA!! There you havie it.......AEROBIX!! 
(thanks for that Dotty)


Have a great one! 

(image from /www.phrases.org.uk)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amanda,
    Can't wait to see those workouts!!!
    Jane
    URBANFITT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails