Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is it time to throw out your Louboutins?

OK so I don't own a pair of Louboutins or Jimmy Choos! BUT maybe thats not such a bad thing.  It seems that in the name of fashion, we have stopped respecting our feet and are now having to deal with the return of 'bunions!".

I think I might wear stillettos about 3 x per year, I find it difficult to stop my knees involuntarily buckling and after one or two wines, I just lose the ability to walk at all. Think it might be a good idea after reading this article to stick to my flip-flops!

see the full article here in The Times.

(photo courtesy of trueslant.com)

3 comments:

  1. I am sure you mean, save our money!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quit heels when I injured my knees. But I'd love to wear a pair of Louboutins someday. You know, just to see what all the fuss is about. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails