Monday, February 8, 2010

are you ready to hit the slopes?


This year the ski-bug took hold of me, partially inspired by my 6 year old boy who is a much better skier than I am already and probably because I am still a bit of an adrenaline junkie.  Whilst  I am finding that physically I feel prepared to hit the slopes, I still need loads practice to sort out the technical stuff, then I will be really rocking those slopes!

I came across this great article today giving great advise about getting your body ready, it is written by Rachel Cosgrove, who is co-owner of Results Fitness and best selling author of “The Female Body Breakthrough". If you want a person to follow in the fitness industry, you can go along way by following her lead.

Happy skiing!!  And don't forget to check in on Wednesday for my first giveaway!

(photo from www.mynewsletterbuilder.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails