Thursday, July 8, 2010

Women and Blogs

Since I started blogging I have found so many useful sites dedicated to women, their lifestyles, careers, family life, health and well-being and so much more.

Knowing where to look for the best blogs is a challenge - I often link to my favorites, but more often than not these are fitness related sites.  The financial post has done the donkey work for us, posting their Top 100 websites for women (I am not sure why I am not on this list.....) but check it out and see if anything peaks your interest.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog here! Also уour sitе loаԁs uρ fast!
    What host аrе you using? Can I get уouг affilіate lіnk to уour hοst?

    I wish my sіte loadеd uρ as quickly as yourѕ lоl

    My blog post :: travel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails