Thursday, July 1, 2010

Playground Workouts - The Sequel

So Jane and I did round 2 of the playground workout with the Mums from my local school.  I decided to change the session totally from the week before, just to arm them with some extra ammunition when it came to their summer workouts.

Here is the workout we took the ladies through.  I gleaned my ideas from a number of sources, I am not really that original, so check out Turbulence Training and Alwyn Cosgrove if you like what you see here.

I also introduced a new made up exercise by my friend Natasha.  I don't have any photographs of the 'Natasha push-up', but it is basically this;
- perform 1 full push-up and come back to plank position
- in plank position, take right knee to outside right elbow, then repeat on the left side (this is called spiderman)
and TA-DAHHHH  you have just done a Natasha push-up, and you will do 20 of these in total.

Enjoy the workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails